My Life, in one page...

This is my life in one page. My life is my family, my religion, my music, and my work. I hope to expand that at some point. I've had a difficult but rewarding life. Health issues masked by incredible experiences. I am grateful for that.

Sunday, March 26, 2006

In concert...

Here we are at a performance last year on Singers' tour. Performing is a deep passion of mine. I have had a lot of great opportunities performing in my life. I have been really blessed that way. I have sung all over the United States: California, Utah, Nevada,Washington State, Washington D.C., Boston, New York, Vermont, New Hampshire, Maine, etc. Canada: Edmonton, Calgary, Montreal, Quebec, Toronto, Ottawa, Oshawa, etc. Italy: Rome, the Vatican, Florence, Nova Feltria, Pesaro, etc. South America: Chile, Peru. Jerusalem, and others. I'm grateful for all the opportunities I have received, and I hope to have many, MANY more! Posted by Picasa

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home